Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Holmfirth

Holmfirth 7 years 5 months ago #11933

• anichols
What was actually said munchkin Rachel can you help
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Holmfirth 7 years 5 months ago #11934

• Munchkin1
Hi, yes, Steve told us that he'd had a call from one of his favourite promoters, for the Picturedrome, Holmfirth, asking when he was coming back..... Steve likes it there, so although he couldn't and wouldn't give dates or anything, we just need to literally "watch this space". The news met with rapturous applause as you can imagine!
The following user(s) said Thank You: MirrorFreak52

Holmfirth 7 years 5 months ago #11943

• may13may
Hi going to see Steve tomorrow in Liverpool, love to know what he sang at Holmfirth.
Like the venue but Liverpool is my hometown.
Thanks Collette

Holmfirth 7 years 5 months ago #11948

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
I had a chat with Steve after the Liverpool show. He said HOLMFIRTH IS HAPPENING IN MARCH!
He has reserved an 11 night window in March at the Picturedrome (not playing 11 nights ...although I said he would sell them!) .It is so his management and the promoter can get the correct night sorted,so keep a note in your diaries and prepare for more news when it comes through.Everybody has to see Steve and Cockney Rebel at this iconic venue.
All the best from planet Harley,
Jimbo,Chesterfield.
Attachments:
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Holmfirth 7 years 5 months ago #11949

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
I had a chat with Steve after the Liverpool show. He said HOLMFIRTH IS HAPPENING IN MARCH!
He has reserved an 11 night window in March at the Picturedrome (not playing 11 nights ...although I said he would sell them!) .It is so his management and the promoter can get the correct night sorted,so keep a note in your diaries and prepare for more news when it comes through.Everybody has to see Steve and Cockney Re

bel at this iconic venue.
All the best from planet Harley,
Jimbo,Chesterfield.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'
The following user(s) said Thank You: MirrorFreak52

Holmfirth 7 years 5 months ago #11950

• may13may
Hi Jimbo thought I recognised you at the show